- Who are you?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- What are you most grateful for in life?
- What are the most important things to you in life?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
- Do you love yourself?
- … Why or Why not?
- How can you love yourself more today?
Always ask yourself this!
10 Creative Date Ideas
Break out of the dinner-and-a-movie rut and impress your date by showing off how creative and fun you are with these cool ideas:
1. Picnic – rain or shine. Instead of hanging out in yet another restaurant, pack up a meal and take it to the great outdoors. Don’t forget a comfy blanket to sit on and your iPod speakers for ambiance. If the weather sucks, stay indoors but pretend you’re outside by spreading out that blanket, kicking off your shoes and sitting on the floor.
2. Theme Night. Ok so there really is nothing wrong with dinner and a movie, but why not take it to the next level by giving the night a theme. For something different, choose a foreign film and dinner with a cuisine to match.
1. Set aside time to think. Google gives its engineer a thinking day each week. This has been shown to increases their creativity – and also their productivity.
2. Play games. Research indicates that playing competitive games encourages us to come up with more creative strategies and solutions. This can be applied to all areas of life.
3. Learn from your mistakes. Sometimes inspiration and genius comes from connecting the dots between your mistakes.
4. Ditch the rules. Often thinking outside the box – and abandoning the normal practices and rules – can free your mind to think of a completely new solution.
5. Give yourself permission to fail. If you’re too scared of failing then you’ll never take a risk. And don’t be afraid of sometimes going down blind alleys.
6. Break with the routine. Change the order that you do things, your environment, or room. That breaks old thinking patterns, and creates new ideas.
7. Talk to others. We can learn a lot from others as we’re all individuals – with different thoughts, perspectives, dreams and life experiences.
We are afraid of losing what we have, whether it’s our life or our possessions and property. But this fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the history of the world were written by the same hand.